Do you avoid making your own videos because you’re not up to speed on the ABCs of smartphone technology?
Maybe you’re already doing video, but can’t figure out why it always looks or sounds a bit wonky?
Not sure how to upload it in HD format?
Now, you can learn how to shoot professional-looking videos in the NEW Smartphone Video 101 course.
Whether you’re a techno-geek or someone who is totally intimidated by technology, this six-module, hands on, immersive course will teach you the fundamentals of smartphone video production—and arm you with the ability to make good videos you can be proud to share with friends, colleagues and clients.
Best of all, you’ll have direct access to a veteran video producer and master marketer. Big Scott will be easily accessible and right by your side every step of the way.
1. How to set up your smartphone with the proper settings to obtain the best quality video.
2. How to attach your smartphone to a tripod for rock-steady shots like the pros.
3. How to install the YouTube app and upload your videos to YouTube.
4. How to get quality light and audio, both indoors and out.
5. The “Rule of Thirds” which ensures you get the right video composition to look your best.
6. Critical presentation and wardrobe tips to ensure you’re “red carpet ready.”
7. The down-n-dirty basics of smartphone editing.
It's a 6 module course designed to increase your confidence about using video in your business.
Module 1 - Shoot Your First Video
Module 2 - Light and Sound
Module 3 - Shoot Your Why Video
Module 4 - Shoot Your What You do Video
Module 5 - Shoot Your How You do it Video
Module 6 - Wrap Up and Next Steps
• You receive expert instruction each week, along with a video homework assignment.
• You submit your assignments to Big Scott for expert review.
• There are live office hours webinars each week for instruction and homework.
• Videos are reviewed, pointing out what elements you’ve nailed and educating you how to improve elements that miss the mark.
• You’ll learn from reviews of your videos and your classmates, too! (Nothing to fret about … Big Scott is honest, supportive and encouraging.)
• You’ll have an opportunity to have your questions answered.
• Big Scott is accessible one-on-one, outside of the live webinars, if you have questions or need extra support.
Scott Southall founded and operated one of Southern California’s premier video production studios for more than a decade—equipped with big spotlights, Hollywood green screen, professional audio and cinematic motion. He’s created over 900 videos for clients ranging from globally recognized brands to start-up entrepreneurs.
Big Scott is revered as an expert videographer and master marketer. When people want to create a video studio in their home or office, have tough technical questions, or crave the secret sauce to an effective marketing campaign, they turn to Big Scott.
He’s always believed that experience alone isn’t everything. That’s why, in his early years, Big Scott sought out the best of the best in video, cinematography, photography and marketing—investing tens of thousands of dollars so they would mentor him the crafts they had mastered. He practiced and persevered, continuing to soak up knowledge to this day.
Big Scott is ready to share his knowledge with you—teaching you how to make high-quality videos with your smartphone.
That’s because smartphone technology has finally reached a tipping point. True, it’s not as impressive as professional-grade video equipment, but it’s good enough to get you videos you can proudly share with colleagues and clients.
Imagine what holding the reins in your hands will mean. You’ll no longer be at the mercy of professional video companies who charge thousands, even tens of thousands per video. You’ll no longer have to sit on the sidelines and watch others get ahead.
Every day that you put off making your own professional-looking video costs you money—and confidence!
When ready for its official launch, the course will be introduced at $997. Yep … that’s less than most professional video producers charge for a single video!
Frankly, it needs the feedback of course participants, like you, before its all dressed up and ready for its grand debut.
So, if you are OK with the pilot launch of Smartphone Video not being "perfect"
… if you’re willing to provide your honest feedback and suggestions
… even willing to share about your experience with future students
Then, for a limited time you can get this course for less than half of the planned price.
When you sign up now, you’ll receive this course for only $497
After this pilot, the course price is going up. That’s a 50% savings for you when you act now.
If you’re ready to put the power of smartphone video in your hands—making and uploading videos to YouTube that will make you look good, appear credible and earn trust—then don’t miss out on this limited opportunity to enroll in this course for only $497.
Bonus #1: 3 Professional Edited Videos - $225
Bonus #2: Script Review from Professional Copywriter - $175
Bonus #3: 3 Months of 1 to 1 Coaching with Big Scot - $1,500